What are the connections on the NBF-3?
The NBF-3 has nine connection pairs:
- One power input pair for powering the NBF-3.
- One power output pair for powering the NMEA Talker device.
- One Listener / Input port pair to receive data from the NMEA Talker device.
- Six Talker / Output port pairs to distribute data to the NMEA Listener devices.
- Each connection pair is made with a pluggable screw terminal connector for easy installation.
For more information on NMEA 0183 and how it works, please download our free guide to NMEA 0183 networking here: https://actisense.com/everything-to-know-about-nmea-0183-guide/
For more information on NMEA 2000 and how it works, please download our free guide to NMEA 2000 networking here: https://actisense.com/complete-guide-to-building-an-nmea-2000-network/