Updating Drivers on Windows 10 + 11
This short guide will show you how to download and update the latest FTDI drivers from either your Windows 10 or Windows 11 machine.
- Press the Windows Button and Press “Update” and press Enter, this will open the Windows update menu. From here then press “Advanced Options”
- Under the advanced options you then need to select “Optional Updates”
- Then Select Drivers and there should be a Driver listed as “FTDI” This will need to be installed.
- Tick the box next to “FTDI” and then at the bottom of the page press “Download & Install” and this will download the required FTDI Drivers.
- Press the Windows Button and Press “Update” and press Enter, this will open the Windows update menu. From here, run a scan for updates and when this is done press “View Optional updates”
- Press “Driver updates” and Select the Driver labelled “FTDI”
- Tick the box for FTDI and then press “Download and Install”.