For complete peace of mind when building your NMEA 2000 network, the NMEA have a comprehensive list of officially certified products. ONLY the NMEA 2000® certified products in the A-Z listing below have met all of the NMEA’s requirements and have full NMEA 2000® certification.
Manufacturers without any listed products are simply registered with the NMEA. Each manufacturer name will also link you to their profile on the NMEA website for further information.
Products that are marketed or labelled “NMEA 2000 compliant” or “works with NMEA 2000” are not NMEA 2000® certified and may not interoperate properly with other NMEA 2000® certified products.
* Please Note: There may be a delay between a new NMEA 2000 Manufacturer appearing on our list, and an NMEA 2000 product appearing on the NMEA’s list.
Manufacturer Code 1858
Manufacturer Code 798
Manufacturer Code 739
Manufacturer Code 909
Manufacturer Code 1062
Manufacturer Code 355See full product list
- MasterBus NMEA 2000 Interface Gateway (PC 9878)
Manufacturer Code 307
Manufacturer Code 573See full product list
- McMurdo Smartfind M5 (PC 9251)
- McMurdo Smartfind M10 (PC 22229)
Manufacturer Code 1860
Manufacturer Code 530See full product list
- NMEA OneNet Certification Tool (PC 19951)
Manufacturer Code 1083
Manufacturer Code 1852
Manufacturer Code 503See full product list
- Naviop FOS Module N2000 (PC 22120)
- OPBOX (PC 28892)